1 servings // 2 mins preparation // 10 mins cooking time
Total Time: 12 mins
Really simple blueberry drop pancakes. A delicious way to start the day, or prepare in advance, pop in a Tupperware and have as a snack.
Using frozen blueberries is a great way to keep the ingredient cost low.
Under £1 per serving.
- 50g blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Butter (to grease)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pop some butter into a non-stick frying pan.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, coconut flour and cinnamon and mix together.
- Add half the blueberries to the mix.
- Spoon into the pan in circles and cook on one side or you can use some silicone egg dividers to keep them separate in the pan.* Add a couple more blueberries on top and then flip and cook the other side.
- Cook until firm then serve. Enjoy!
*We can make approximately 6 drop pancakes out of the recipe, fitting about 3 pancakes into an average sized pan at a time. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Suitable for freezing: just thaw and reheat to piping hot before eating.