2 servings // 3 mins preparation // 10 mins cooking time
Total Time: 13 mins
Forget the Kettle Chips, serve these kale chips / crisps at a gathering and get everyone talking. They are incredibly moreish, wonderfully low in carbs, easy to cook and you can season with any herbs or spices you desire.
Under 70p per serving.
- 200g fresh kale (chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt (2 generous pinches)
- Pepper (1 twist)
- Chilli flakes (optional pinch)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C / 356°F.
- Pop the kale in to a mixing bowl and massage the olive oil in using your hands.
- Season and rub into the kale.
- Pop the kale on a baking sheet, spaced out a little, making sure the kale leaves aren't on top of one another.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes. Flip with a spatula and then place back in for another few minutes. Check on the kale regularly, you do not want it to burn and there is a small gap of time between it being perfect and burning, so once the outside of the leaves are golden and crispy you can remove from the oven and place on a wire wrack to cool.
- Serve cooled and keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days in a cupboard.