2 servings // 10 mins preparation // 30 mins cooking time
Total Time: 40 mins
Super tasty koftas. Easy to make and delicious straight from the oven.
Under £2 per serving.
- 250g minced lamb
- 2 tbsp harissa spice mix
- 50g greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 100g red cabbage, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt (pinch)
- Pepper (pinch)
- Lime (squeeze)
MethodFor the koftas
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 374°F.
- Add a little olive oil to a pan over high heat and fry off the diced red onion.
- Combine the minced lamb, harissa, pepper and sea salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the red onion to the lamb mix.
- Using your hands, form koftas and pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and piping hot.
- Serve alongside some red cabbage, dollops of greek yoghurt and fresh coriander for the ultimate flavour combination.
- Add the sliced red cabbage to a wok with a little olive oil, sea salt and lime. Flash fry for 3-4 minutes until softened but not totally wilted. You want the red cabbage to have all its colour and a nice crunch.