2 servings // 5 mins preparation // 0 mins cooking time
Total Time: 5 mins
A super speedy mackerel pâté recipe. Extremely tasty and healthy and makes the perfect spread or dip alongside some crudités.
Under £3 per serving.
- 100g tinned or fresh mackerel
- 80g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ fresh chilli pepper, finely diced
- Sea salt (pinch)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 handfuls of salad leaves (to garnish)
- Place the mackerel, cream cheese, lemon juice, fresh chilli into a food processor and blitz to a paste. Have a taste.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve alongside a salad garnish.