1 servings // 5 mins preparation // 15 mins cooking time
Total Time: 20 mins
A protein-rich, colourful, healthy and filling meal using a pre-cooked joint of gammon and a portion of our cauliflower mash.
Under £2.10 per serving.
- 200g roasted gammon, sliced
- 1 portion cauliflower mash
- 100g brussels sprouts*
- 40g blueberries*
- 2 tbsp mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
*If you are using frozen Brussel sprouts or blueberries, ensure they are defrosted before use. You can do this by leaving them out in a bowl on the kitchen side overnight to thaw. Or add some boiling water over them and they will thaw quickly.
To prepare fresh sprouts: wash the sprouts and remove any dead / damaged leaves. Chop off the bottoms and then slice in half.
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat.
- Slice the Brussells sprouts in half, add in and cook through.
- Add in the chopped nuts and cook until fragrant.
- Finally, add in the blueberries and carefully fold through the mix. You don't want these to overcook or make the mixture a purple colour, so be mindful.
- Add your sliced gammon to a plate with your cauliflower mash. If you made your mash in advance please make sure to reheat it thoroughly.
- Serve the Brussel sprout mix alongside the meat and mash. Enjoy!