All cells in the human body carry an electrical charge, which in case of trauma, injury or disease, tends to decrease in power and often leads to inflammation and pain. Pulsed magnotherapy amongst other things re-establishes the cell's positive charge. It recharges the damaged area.
Health Results Magnotherapy Spectroscopy DUO treatment opens new possibilities in regeneration and rehabilitation. The areas of application include diseases of the musculoskeletal system, joint pain, sports injuries, muscle strain, fracture healing etc. It differs from general forms of magnetic field therapy or PEMF due to its high oscillation frequency (up to 3000hz at an intensity of 4 Tesla) and its ring-type coil. These properties enable a high penetration depth and is beneficial for a large range of conditions.
The magnetic fields also stimulate the flow of blood and other bodily fluids to the affected area. This increased circulation may help to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain, which can, in turn, promote healing; magnotherapy also stimulates the body's natural endorphins, providing effective pain relief for joint pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, back, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Additionally, magnotherapy may help to improve the function of cells and tissues in the affected area. The magnetic fields may stimulate the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is a molecule that is important for energy production in cells. This increased energy production may help to improve cellular function and accelerate the healing process.
And best of all, there are none of the harmful side effects often associated with prescription drugs and invasive medical procedures (although if you are on medication, you MUST follow the advice of your doctor).
Here are some common treatments:
- Degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis (knees, hips, hands, shoulders, elbows) and improve joint mobility.
- Pain treatment (Chronic pain) includes back pain, shoulder pain and knee pain.
- Sports injuries, tendon overuse, muscle strain, Achilles' ankle, help in muscle recovery and improve physical performance.
- Fracture and wound healing and tissue repair.
- Reduce swelling and chronic inflammation of tendons and joints and improve joint health.
Please note none of these treatments replaces any of your ongoing treatment or advice from your doctor or physio, but work in addition.
Magnotherapy Spectroscopy DUO, also combines near infrared therapy. Below are some of the effects of each component.
The Magnotherapy’s ring-type coil applicator applies a pulsed electromagnetic field. It transduces high-intensity pulses into body tissues, which can speed up the healing process of sports injuries, chronic pains and degenerative joint diseases.
Magnotherapy is used for:
- Degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis (knees, hips, hands, shoulders, elbows).
- Pain treatment includes back pain, lumbago, tension, Achilles heel, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Sports injuries, tendon overuse.
- Chronic inflammation of tendons and joints.
Near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) is a light spectrum that can penetrate deep into muscle tissues. Therapeutic effects include:
- Promotes wound healing and tissue repair
- Supports collagen production
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Improves joint health
- Improves physical performance
- Helps sport injury muscle recovery
- Pain relief with analgesic type effect
- Decreases muscle spasm