The LED high-tech optical beauty mask uses photodynamic therapy to activate deep cells and improve skin metabolism. When the skin absorbs the light, it converts into intracellular energy, which strengthens small blood vessels and triggers photochemical reactions. This process increases the activity of catalase and superoxide dismutase enzymes in cells, boosting ATP decomposition and promoting the synthesis of new cells. It also stimulates the secretion of basic fibroblast growth factor and epidermal growth factor, rearranges collagen fibres, and eliminates melanin formation. These effects accelerate cell growth, increase skin elasticity, repair ageing skin, fade spots, and promote tight, clear skin.
LED colour options and uses:
Red light: Wavelength of 630nm, improves cell activity, speeds up metabolism, promotes collagen formation, brightens skin, reduces wrinkles, increases skin elasticity, repairs damaged skin, shrinks pores and has anti-ageing antioxidant efficacy.
Blue light: Wavelength of 470nm, inhibits inflammation, has bactericidal anti-inflammatory effect, helps in healing acne, repairs skin without any harm and reduces scars and pigment.
While the use of both red and blue light therapies have thousands of research papers detailing their benefits, recent science has started to uncover potential benefits of other wavelengths.
Green light: Wavelength of 520nm, is believed to reduce skin oil secretion, balance water and oil, relieve mental stress, dredge lymph glands, and reduce swelling.
Yellow light: Wavelength of 590nm, is believed to improve oxygen exchange to cells, supplement energy to skin cells, promote lymphatic drainage, and improve rough skin, wrinkles and skin redness.
Purple light: Combination of red and blue light frequency, is believed to have a good effect on the treatment of acne and acne scars.
How to use:
- Begin by cleaning your face gently and letting it dry naturally or using a soft towel.
- Connect the power supply line of the mask device to the power control box.
- Turn on the power supply and select the desired colour, time, brightness and micro-electric strength using the control buttons on the remote.
- Place the mask over your face and adjust the tightness with the magic band. Avoid staring at the light source for a long time.
- For even better results, use a disposable mask or skincare products before applying the mask. Leave the Viorelli mask on for 15–30 minutes before removing. Cleanse your face.