Key Benefits Of Primal Sleep Naturally:
- Found in Griffonia seeds, 5-HTP improves the feeling of wellbeing.
- Help support better sleeping patterns.
- Supported by Vitamin B6, B12, Niacin to aid normal psychological function via serotonin production for a calmer mind.
- Primal's 12 super vitamins aid neurological and cognitive function to support your physical function and immunity.
- Made in the UK - GMP Certified.
Why is sleep so important?
There are so many reasons why getting your 7-9 hours sleep each night is so important, and that’s because there are so many processes that happen in your body while you’re sleeping. A few being:
- It kickstarts repair in the cells
- It allows our brain to process everything we learned the day before
- It encourages collagen production in our skin
Struggling to get a good night’s sleep?
We understand that it’s not always easy to get a good night sleep every single night, with work and kids and just general life getting in the way. We think what’s most important is good quality sleep.
Our Primal Sleep Aid uses a state of the art multivitamin complex designed to enhance your sleep naturally, using plant extracts, cherry powder and chamomile instead of chemical filled sleeping pills you might find elsewhere.
Powerful Herbal Plant Extracts
There are so many sleeping pills out there on the market today, but most of them contain man made ingredients. But here at Primal Living we are all about natural remedies for sleep, which is why our herbal sleeping tablets are perfect to help you get a good night’s sleep.
We have included 4 wonderful herbal plant extracts, all known to help promote deep sleep and relaxation:
- Griffonia Seed Extract, which contains 5-HTP – something known to improve the feeling of wellbeing
- Chamomile Extract because of its wonderful calming effects on the body
- Green Tea Extract which contains the amino acid ‘theanine’ which has been shown to help reduce stress and anxiety and promote a restful sleep
- Montmorency Cherry Powder because it is a natural source of melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate our sleep-wake cycle.
7 Other Essential Vitamins
Our formula also contains carefully chosen essential vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid and Vitamin B12) that are not only vital for your health, but also help to promote a good night’s sleep.
Supplement facts & how to use
We recommend taking one tablet between 1 hour to 30 minutes before you go to sleep. Take as often as you require (it’s 100% natural!)
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Green Tea Extract, Griffonia Seed Extract, Glazing Agents (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Chamomile Extract, Montmorency Cherry Powder, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), L- Theanine, Anti-Caking Agent (Silica), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Biotin (as D-Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
Weight per Tablet
|Magnesium as Oxide||150mg||40%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||80mg||100%|
|Iron as Ferrous Fumarate||14mg||100%|
|Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) (Standardised to contain 30mg of 10:1 extract) 95% Polyphenols, 45% EGCG)||300mg|
|Griffonia Seed (Griffonia Simplicifolia) (Seeds) (from 25mg of Providing L-5-Hydroxytryptophan 16:1 extract)||400mg|
|Chamomile (Mateicaria recutita L. ) (Flowers) (from 20mg of 10:1 extract)||200mg|
|Montmorency Cherry Powder (Prunus cerasus) (Fruit)||20mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16Mg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate)||12mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||7mg||500%|
|Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)||4.4mg||400%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2.8mg||200%|
|Iodine as Potassium Iodide||150µg||100%|
|Selenium as Sodium Selenite||55µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||10 µg||400%|
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Pack size: 30 tablets
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Feel the difference or your money back
We are proud of our products and believe you’ll notice the different in 30 days. If you are not happy though, send it back to us and you’ll get your money back.