Benefits of Vitamin D:
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels, and to the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function and normal teeth.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women
- 60 years of age and older.
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
- One spray provides 400iu – which is equal to the recommended daily dose by Public Health England.
Not getting much sunshine? You may be lacking crucial Vitamin D.
It’s a widely known fact that Vitamin D is synthesised in your skin in response to sunlight, and since we’re in the UK unfortunately we don’t get a whole lot of sunshine day to day.
In our book, our founder Steve talks in depth about how we all need to get out more, in order to absorb some sun rays and let our bodies synthesise Vitamin D. But when it’s not sunny outside, it might be time to top up your Vitamin D levels with our Vitamin D3 supplement.
Recommended by the Government
According to advice published by Public Health England, during autumn and winter everyone will need to rely on dietary sources of vitamin D. This is because in the UK we get very little sunshine between October and March, therefore it can be difficult for people to meet the 10 microgram recommendation from consuming foods naturally containing or fortified with vitamin D. Therefore, people should consider taking a daily supplement in order to get the required amounts.
We also think that it’s worth considering taking a supplement in spring and summer too, as we as a nation are spending more and more time indoors.
Increases Calcium Absorption
Another great reason to take Vitamin D is that having sufficient levels in the body helps with the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body. Both calcium and phosphorus are both crucial for growing and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
Full NRV Dose Per Spray
One spray provides 400iu – which is equal to the recommended daily dose by
Public Health England. You can adapt your total dosage according to how much Vitamin D you believe you have exposed yourself to.
- Orange flavour
- Ideal for anyone who struggles with taking tablets
How to use
- For children aged 3-12, it’s just one spray per day.
- For children and adults age 12+, it’s two sprays per day.
- Up to 127 doses.
- Suitable for children age 3+
Water, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Poly sorbate 80, Flavouring, Cholecalciferol, Stevia, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Tri sodium citrate, Xanthan gum.
Amount per spray
% of NRV*
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times.
Pack size: 127 Sprays
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for vegetarians. Not suitable for vegans
Feel the difference or your money back
We are proud of our products and believe you’ll notice the different in 30 days. If you are not happy though, send it back to us and you’ll get your money back.