- Family Friendly, fluoride free toothpaste
- Made with aloe vera and calendula
- Free from fluoride and SLS
- 97% natural ingredients
- Classic minty taste with natural peppermint oil
Soothing and anti-inflammatory
We chose to include Cocamidopropyl betaine: a naturally derived substance that's sourced from coconut oil with natural anti-bacterial properties. Finally, calendula extract is an ideal ingredient for sensitive gums.
You have the option to purchase this aloe vera toothpaste with or without bee propolis, which has naturally occurring anti-inflammatory properties (crucial for gum health, as well as cleaning your teeth).
- Studies have suggested that it may be possible to ‘over-fluoride’ due to the fluoride naturally found in our brilliant tap water (which could be enough for some of us)
- NHS dentists recommend the use of fluoride, but as with all your healthcare, the choice is ultimately yours, so we recommend you do your own research on the benefits of fluoride-free toothpaste and see whether you believe your intake of fluoride is sufficient without the need for a fluoride-filled toothpaste.
- Those with a fluoride allergy can't use 'regular' fluoride toothpaste.
Facts & how to use
Use a small amount tobrush your teeth twicea day, for 2 minutes. Children under 6 should always be supervised when cleaning their teeth. A top tip from dentists is not to rinse: you should always leave a small amount in your mouth to continue to protect your teeth overnight or until your next meal.
Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Propolis Extract, Glucosyl Stevioside.
We always recommend performing a patch test before first use. Keep out of reach of children.
Suitable for Vegetarians. Bee propolis variety not suitable for vegans.