Benefits of Primal Collagen Beauty Sachets
- Boost your collagen levels from a natural source
- Contains 100% NRV of Vitamin C to help boost collagen formation and aid normal function of the immune system
- Each dose contains 2.5g Verisol®, source of natural bioactive collagen peptides
- Includes 60mg of Hyaluronic acid per dose (Hyaluronic acid sustains tissue hydration when present in the body, and our natural levels of Hyaluronic acid decrease as we age.
- Easy to make shot - no tablets to swallow.
- Made in the UK
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is a natural component of the skin, a structural protein called amino acid which forms your connective tissue and skin. It helps the skin to preserve its firmness and elasticity. During the natural ageing process, skin loses its firmness, causing wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Collagen levels can start to deplete as early as age 20, so don’t just think of anti-ageing strategies for age 60+.
Benefits of Verisol®
- An oral daily intake of 2.5g of Verisol® contains Bioactive Collagen Peptides®, which stimulates skin cells to produce more collagen.
- Results are seen from the inside out, as Verisol® stimulates collagen metabolism of skin right in the dermis layer of skin.
- A study by VerisolBioactive Collagen Peptides® found that collagen in the skin increased by 60% after just 4 weeks of treatment
- These same Bioactive Collagen Peptides® can also help improve growth and health of fingernails.
- In a recent study by Verisol®, 75% of women perceived their nails as longer, 71% said their nails grew faster and became longer.
- You can find out more about Verisol® and the above studies here.
- No added sugar
- No artificial sweetener- we've used stevia
- Natural orange flavour
Collagen facts & how to use
Take 1 prepared shot per day.
1 box includes 10 sachets.
How to make me:
- Empty one 6g stick into a cup
- Add 200ml of cold water and stir
- Enjoy straightaway!
Collagen (Bovine Source), Maltodextrin, Citric acid, Stevia, Orange flavour, Ascorbic acid, Trisodium citrate, Hyaluronic acid, Silicon dioxide
Per serving 6g (mg)
*NRV - Nutritional Reference Value
**RI% - Reference intake percentage
Important information: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Pack size: 10 sachets
Please see ingredients list for allergen warnings. Store in a cool dry place.