Servings: 2 · Prep Time: 40 mins · Cooking Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Lunch | Soups | Salads & Starters | Keto | Low Carb
This keto gazpacho is a quick and easy lunch or dinner option loaded with healthy fats, low carb veggies and aromatic herbs. The gazpacho can be prepared as instructed and refrigerated until refreshingly cool, or for an instant chill, simply add a few ice cubes to the blender!
- spring onion (2 small sliced)
- olive oil (2 tbsp)
- jarred roasted pepper
- avocado (1 peeled, stoned and roughly chopped)
- tomato (1 medium blanched and peeled)
- garlic (1 clove peeled)
- fresh coriander (1/2 cup)
- water (1/2 cup)
- cucumber (1/4 peeled and roughly diced)
- red onion (1/4 medium peeled and diced)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (pinch)
- lime juice (half)
Add all the ingredients apart from the spring onions and only 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to a blender. Season to taste and blend until smooth.
Adjust seasoning further if required. Add additional water a little at a time and continue to blend to thin the gazpacho to your preferred consistency.
Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes to chill.
Scatter with the spring onions to serve and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Optionally top with extra diced tomato and coriander.
Avocado Keto Gazpacho 1.CR2
Avocado Keto Gazpacho 2.CR2
Avocado Keto Gazpacho 3.CR2