Servings: 6 · Prep Time: 5 mins · Cooking Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Lunch | Sides | Quick
This low carb Greek pasta salad is perfect as a light and refreshing side dish and ideal for warmer weather. Using fresh flavours, this dish is loaded with classic Greek flavours.
- Konjac penne pasta (3 packs)
- Cherry tomatoes (2 cups, diced)
- Red onion (1/2, sliced)
- Kalamata olives (1/4 cup)
- Cucumber (1 large, diced)
- Feta cheese (1/2 cup, crumbled)
- Dried oregano (1 tbsp)
- Extra virgin olive oil (6 tbsp)
- Red wine vinegar (2 tbsp)
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Fresh parsley (to serve)
Begin by draining the konjac penne pasta and rinsing well. As per instructions, cook the pasta and then set aside.
Add all of the salad ingredients to a bowl and toss well. Add the olive oil and vinegar and make sure to mix in well with the rest of the ingredients. Add the herbs and feta cheese (if intolerant, skip) and mix once again.
Now add the pasta into the salad and toss. Season with salt and pepper and place in the fridge for half an hour to let the flavours soak in.
Serve and enjoy!