Servings: 4 · Prep Time: 10 mins · Cooking Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Dinner | Lunch | Quick
These delicious & juicy strips of chicken are coated in a nutty satay sauce made with only healthy ingredients and paired with a vibrant sweet chilli sauce.
- Chicken breast (300g, sliced into strips)
- Natural crunchy peanut butter (3 tbsp)
- Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
- Garlic clove (1/2, crushed)
- Curry powder (1 tbsp)
- Hot water (As needed to make a paste)
Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Garlic clove (1, finely diced)
- Ginger (1 tsp, peeled and chopped)
- Chilli flakes (1 tbsp)
- Salt flakes (1/2 tsp)
- White vinegar (1/2 cup)
Begin by pre-heating the oven to 180 fan.
Mix all satay contents into a bowl and add hot water as needed to create a satay sauce consistency.
Roll the chicken breast strips in the satay sauce and place evenly spaced on a baking tray. Pop into the oven for 15-20mins and check chicken is cooked through before removing.
While the chicken cooks, make the sauce by placing all contents into a bowl and mixing thoroughly.