Servings: 10 · Prep Time: 10 mins · Cooking Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
With just a few simple ingredients, I've created a creamy, cheesy dish that's perfect for dipping your favourite savoury snacks into. Believe me, it will be your next party stopper and nobody will believe it's low carb!
- Spinach (200g)
- Garlic clove
- Green chilli (1, diced)
- Sardines (2 tins)
- Avocado (2 larked, chopped)
- Full-fat cream cheese (100g)
- Lemon juice (1 tsp)
- Chilli flakes (1 tsp)
- Salt and pepper (To taste)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c.
- In a drainer, wilt the spinach with boiling water and leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Add 1 of the avocados to a food processor along with the chilli, garlic, chilli flakes and lemon juice. Blitz together until a rough paste forms.
- Add the spinach and cream cheese and blitz once again. Add the remaining avocado chunks along with the sardines and mix by hand.
- Pour the mixture into a skillet (or baking dish) and pop into the middle of the oven to cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy hot.