Servings: 7 · Prep Time: 10 mins · Cooking Time: 60 mins
Total Time: 70 mins
These healthy, keto and paleo chocolate cups are filled with a delicious and natural peanut butter centre. A simple no bake goodie perfect for all chocolate and nut butter lovers.
Peanut butter cups
- Coconut oil (3/4 cup, melted)
- Cacao powder (1/2 cup)
- Organic honey (2 tbsp)
- Salt (1 pinch)
- Smooth peanut butter (7 tbsp)
- Whisk the coconut oil, cacao powder, honey and salt together.
- Fill a regular size muffin tin with muffin cups. Add 2 tablespoons (tbsp) of cacao mixture to each cup.
- Drop a tablespoon of peanut butter into the centre of each cup on top of the chocolate mixture.
- Add 2 more tablespoons to each cup (on top of the peanut butter). Push the peanut butter down if you need to.
- Pop the muffin tray into the freezer and freeze for one hour until solid. Enjoy!